RunningBrooke created our Move2Learn-At-Home toolkit when schools shut down and students were in the virtual classroom. They’re still great to have around the house when you’re doing homework or whatever to help spark focus, squash boredom and bring on the fun! Check out the videos below and follow along with the teachers!
The toolkit includes a “fitness cube” and a fitness poster. Here’s how to use:
- After you assemble the cube, toss it like you would dice and do the exercise it lands on. Repeat.
- Tape the fitness poster in your home classroom. Choose an activity when a brain boost is needed. Repeat.
- Grown-ups, check out these fun and instructive videos featuring a 5th grade teacher who loves the program to get the most out of the toolkit for your child.
- ORDER YOUR TOOLKIT TODAY!
A Few Tips
- Sprinkle in movement before school lessons begin, every hour or before an especially challenging subject.
- Watch the videos below for both kids and grown-ups for quick and fun ways to get active.
- Check out these awesome additional resources: