Move2Learn At Home
RunningBrooke created our Move2Learn-At-Home toolkit for these days of the virtual classroom to help spark focus, squash boredom and bring on the fun! That’s because physical activity has a positive effect on brain function, keeping kids on task and helping bridge any learning gaps.
The toolkit includes a “fitness cube” and a fitness poster. Here’s how to use:
- After you assemble the cube, toss it like you would dice and do the exercise it lands on. Repeat.
- Tape the fitness poster in your home classroom. Choose an activity when a brain boost is needed. Repeat.
- Grown-ups, check out these fun and instructive videos featuring a 5th grade teacher who loves the program to get the most out of the toolkit for your child.
- ORDER YOUR TOOLKIT TODAY!
A Few Tips
- Sprinkle in movement before school lessons begin, every hour or before an especially challenging subject.
- Watch the videos below for both kids and grown-ups for quick and fun ways to get active.
- Check out these awesome additional resources: